Aviant tries to collect as little information about our site visitors as possible. However, we do collect some data to analyze the web traffic.
In relation with Aviant's use of personal information, you have the right to ask us to:
- Provide you with additional information about how we process your personal information
- Delete information that we no longer have a basis for storing
- Limit or stop the processing of your information
- Withdraw any consent you have given us
- Give you a copy of personal information we store about you
- Update your personal information
- Provide you with information you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format or, where technically possible, ask us to transfer this to another company
- If you believe that we process personal data in violation of the Personal Data Act, you have the right to complain to the Norwegian Data Protection Authority. More information about this can be found on the Norwegian Data Protection Authority's website. Before you do this, we would suggest that you contact us so we can answer your questions or clear up any misunderstandings.
Changes to the privacy statement
From time to time we will have to update our privacy statement. Major changes will be clearly informed, and the latest version of the privacy statement will always be available on our website.
Herman Øie Kolden is the privacy officer for aviant.no. If you have questions about privacy on aviant.no, you can reach him on email@example.com.
No data collected on aviant.no is shared with a third party beyond what is described here, unless required by Norwegian law. Details about collected data are given below.
Data collection tools
In order to analyze our web traffic, we use the tracking tools Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager. If you agree to this, the tools will collect information about your visit on our webpage. The information is stored for up to 26 weeks on Google's systems, and falls under their data processing agreement. The tools give us information about:
- Gender, age and interests
- Number of previous visits and time for these
- The site the user comes from
- Start and end the visit